Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Results 101 to 107 of 107

Thread: Haunted Places?

  1. #101
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    Well you should have came inside the barn with us and saw it. ANd we were upstairs when the door started shaking so people cant say we were there doing it to make yall scared. We saw something cross the road a few times, heard it behind us walking, and then saw it beside the girls that was with us once. But overall it wasnt a good time we didnt see as much as we usually do
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  2. #102
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    I do remember Monster Road in Coeburn. Was up there in the 60's with a girlfriend and another couple. Something did hit the back of the car we were in. We left. Boy, I feel old today.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  3. #103
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    where is monster road?

  4. #104
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    In the Flatwoods section.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  5. #105
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    bump
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #106
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    LOL I knew I had posted in this thread. I tried to find it with no luck. I thought it was a ghost.
    GO VOLS

  7. #107
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    bump
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •